Mercury understands the importance of launching and maintaining programs at retail for both single products and product lines. We create maximum value for our partners with our retail relationships and market strategies.
Mercury takes a strategic approach to retail product representation. Whether working on a single product, or a line of products, we fully understand the objectives and issues facing manufacturers and retailers. Regardless of the scope, we create maximum value through well thought out strategies and extreme knowledge of the needs of each involved party. Upon initiation, our team works seamlessly with clients and their in-house teams to execute programs in a timely fashion. By managing and working hand-in-hand on every phase of the process, our professionals help clients secure business and make prudent decisions that assist in stable, long term, and profitable sales.
Mercury can provide as much coordination as you require between you and the retailer. Our expertise and trust of the buyers allow us to more efficiently handle processes that may normally cause interruption of product delivery. The success of your program may well hinge on how you interact and handle issues with the retailer. Large volume retail and warehouse accounts demand much higher attention to detail. We can effectively handle all ordering, shipping details, change orders, and other issues that pop up on a routine basis.
• Execute Your Objectives: Tailored channel strategies
• Relationships: Years of success mean more products on the shelf
• Dedicated Channel Teams: Drug, Grocery, C Store, Mass, Airports
• HQ Relationships: National scope & local understanding
• Specialization: New brands to market/established brands to new channels
• Ongoing Sales: Ensure program and order increases = more sales
• Consulting: Packaging, pricing, programs, sales materials, marketing & PR
• Trade Show Representation: Mercury participates in all major shows
• Reviews: Monthly, quarterly and annual
Brands We Work With